VISIT PRINCESS AUTO TO PURCHASE
- The ToolCrown is made from Heavy duty galvanized steel structure
- Holds over 500 tool pieces, and over 1000 when stacked together with the ToolCube +
- Will hang standard wrenches from 1/4″ to 1-1/4″ and metric wrenches from 6mm to 32mm
- Will also nest full set of metric and standard long and short sockets in 1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″ Drive
- Wrench and socket hangers are blue and red colour coated to verify Metric and Standard Tools
- Compatible with 3″ Caster Wheels. (wheels sold separately)
- Both units are equipped with a locking system
- Unit Weight: 75 lbs
TOOLCUBE+ Dimensions and Features:
- (2) 1.8″H x 19.5″W x 20″L Drawer
- (3) 4″D x 19.5″W x 20″L Drawer
- (1) 8.7″D x 19.5″W x 20″L Drawer
- Total Unit Dimensions: 33″H x 23.5″W x 22″L
- Unit Weight: 127 lbs
- (4) 3″ Caster Wheels. All swivel and lock
- Heavy duty galvanized steel structure
TOOLCROWN Able to Mount Directly On Top of TOOLCUBE+
The TOOLCUBE+ tool chest was designed with strength, durability, and functionality for the workplace and home workshop. These connectable, galvanized tool chests are built with 20-gauge steel and can also be mounted to the wall. Designed for small and large tools, the TOOLCUBE+ features two 1 & 3/4” drawers, three 3” drawers, and one 7” drawer. You can fit a wide variety of tools, from small hand tools such as wrenches and screwdrivers to medium sized power tools such as drills, jig saws, jointers, rotary tools, batteries and chargers.
The TOOLCUBE+ is part of an integrated family of tool storage systems including tool chests, tool cabinets which can be stacked and connected to build a larger, customized system to fit your tool storage needs. You can stack and combine the TOOLCAB+ with the TOOLCROWN or TOOLCAB in a number of configurations.
Accessories and Extras
Accessories help to make the system even more useful. Add the TOOLCUBE Divider Kit, which is durable and adjustable, to keep small tools and parts organized and always easily accessible. Or add the tough and easy to clean TOOLCUBE drawer liners for more protection of your most valuable tools. Both sides of the tool chest feature pegboards for additional tool storage. When you are finished, you can lock your tools for security.
All of this in an area that is just over thirty inches high and less than two feet high and two feet deep. Use the swivel lock wheel kits to position the TOOLCUBE+ close to your work area then securely lock the unit in place. Or use the mounting holes on the back of the unit to securely mount to a wall.